Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Sunny London


When it comes to seasonal must haves animal tops are on the top of the list. I got caught in this fashion trap and hence my today's outfit.I was thinking about getting myself the famous green jumper from Kenzo, but I gave this idea up, when I found this lovely jumper in Zara the other day. It is warm, has a pretty colour and can be dressed down as well as up. Hope you guys are not fed up with animal motifs yet.





Jumper: Zara, Jeans: Topshop, Bag: Zara, Pumps: H&M, Bracelets: Topshop, Sunnies: Ray Ban

8 comments:

  1. Aaa! Zazdroszczę Ci tej bluzy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. piękne zdjęcia!
    zobacz również piękne sukieneczki z eko skórki idealne do świetnych stylizacji!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wiedziałam, że Zara wypuści bluzy inspirowane Kenzo :D
    Podoba mi się torebka :) Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super wyglondasz jak zawsze :) buziaki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! cool sweater, I really like it :)
    what camera do you use?

    maybewearealittleinsane.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ♥